Certificate of Acceptance

Certificate of Acceptance (COA) – Unauthorised Building Work

Concerned that you have built something without having first uplifted a Building Consent? Worried that you maybe held liable by any future owner?

This could result in the loss of a property sale however, the Building Act allows you to apply for a Certificate of Acceptance (COA) which purchasers lawyers usually require before they confirm a settlement on a property transaction.

We can provide the necessary independent reports, design plans and organise professional consultants as required for a COA application with Council.

For an opinion and assistance on how to best proceed, reduce liability and obtain compliance contact us.